Free eBook – The Fundamentals of Level 5 Leadership and Servant Leadership ($15 Value)
Discover why servant leadership is frustrating and learn practical leadership principles for your leadership journey.
What is leadership? How do we define leadership? What is servant leadership? What are the most effective leadership characteristics? Do you wish your company had a leadership development program, or are you frustrated with organizational leadership? Do you wonder why some leadership styles suck? You are not alone.
Why is leadership hard? It’s hard because real leadership is hard, requires selfless service, and because the buck stops here. Servant leadership or Level 5 leadership is uncomfortable, humbling, self-denying, painful, and counter-intuitive; nonetheless, christian leadership is the only kind of leadership that brings lasting results, genuine happiness, and true self-fulfillment.
Here is what you will learn from Miles and experience in Why Leadership is Hard:
1. Define leadership in general and the servant leadership style specifically.
2. Why christian leadership matters and is a better long-term strategy.
3. Develop leadership competencies with practical action steps.
4. Learn from real world examples from the author’s organizational leadership experience.
5. Quotes on leadership help highlight and introduce sections within each chapter.