Free $8 eBook, 7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart – How to Live Out Your Faith and Care for the Poor by John Christopher Frame (Today Only)
Feel like you should do more for the poor but aren’t sure where to start? Want to feel closer to God by helping those in need?
In this book, author John Christopher Frame, PhD, having encountered poverty around the world, will help you on your journey of putting your faith into action. With this book’s thoughtful, down-to-earth, deep dive into Christian living, you’ll feel closer to God, more empowered to care for others, and able to shower the world with God’s love.
7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart: How to Live Out Your Faith and Care for the Poor is a captivating, easy-to-read book designed to show you how to keep your faith central in all you do. Through compelling stories and practical teaching, you’ll learn how to better love and support those in need.
In 7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart, you’ll discover:
• How to cultivate the seven attitudes that will transform your view of underprivileged people, so you can be a more effective instrument of God
• A powerful framework for serving God that will motivate you even when you don’t feel inspired to care about those who are poor
• The key to overcoming selfish tendencies, so you can live a more generous life
• How you can care more for others and, as a result, experience God’s greater presence in your life
• Unforgettable narratives that provide a window into the lives of people who are poor, and much, much more!
1 Introduction: Facing Internal Challenges
2 Meeting the Poor: Seeing Similarities Among Our Differences
3 Gratitude and Humility: Living in the In-Between
4 Empathy: Embracing the Power of Co-Suffering
5 Compassion: Starting Near and Spreading Far
6 Generosity and
Holiness: Being All God Wants You to Be
7 Hope: Inspiring Belief and Action
8 Conclusion: Connecting Our Faith with the Needs of Others”