Free Audiobook ($13) Being a Dad Who Leads by John MacArthur
As a Christian father, you bear a tremendous responsibility–to raise your children through both biblical instruction and personal example. But how can you succeed in a society that attacks the role of fatherhood and godly family values? Are you sometimes tempted to give in or give up?
The rewards of being a dad who leads are well worth making the effort to stand firm. The Bible offers clear guidance for dads on how to parent effectively. Join pastor-teacher John MacArthur as he looks at…
- the keys to building healthy family unity
- essential character qualities to teach every child
- how to lovingly discipline children and nurture obedience
- traps to avoid in the course of parenting
- the power of a dad’s example to influence future generations
Commit yourself to being a dad who leads, and God will enable you every step of the way.
There’s no surer path to experiencing a lifetime of family blessings!http://christianaudio.com/free