Free eBook – What’s Your Secret? by Aaron Stern ($15 Normally)
What’s Your Secret?: Freedom through Confession
Shhhh…. Is there something about you that you hope no one else ever finds out? You’re not alone. Everyone has secrets—hurts, abuses, bad habits, fears. Big or small, secrets can destroy you from the inside out. The good news is that confession is more powerful than secrets—or the fear that keeps you from telling them.
In What’s Your Secret? Aaron Stern shows you
· the powerful roots of secret-keeping
· the difference between “good” secrets and “bad” secrets
· what confession is (and isn’t)
· why letting go of secrets is so much more enjoyable than living in fear
· how to strategically live a secret-free life
What’s Your Secret book trailer
Aaron Stern is the pastor of theMILL, the college/twenty-somethings ministry of New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is a regular speaker at young adult conferences around the country and is the founder of The LEAD Network, a nationwide resource that trains young adult pastors. Aaron and his wife have four sons.