Free Items – Time Sensitive
Some items are here for now and gone as soon as tomorrow….
Free eBook -
Free eBook – The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience by Stormie Omartian
The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience is a free eBook from bestselling author Stormie Omartian, developed using excerpts from Prayer Warrior and Prayer Warrior Prayer and Study Guide.
Are you equipped for spiritual battle? Take the next seven days to “put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil” (Ephesians 6:11). Join Stormie as she explains the pieces of armor, what they mean, and how they can help you be a prayer warrior in your spiritual battle. With devotional thoughts, suggested prayers, ways to dig deeper, and opportunities to connect with Stormie and a whole community of prayer warriors, The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience will empower you with the truth that “He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).
Free eBook – The Crucified God by Jürgen Moltmann
This October, you can get The Crucified God—free!
Taking the time to thoroughly examine the theology of the cross, Moltmann explores the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ. He seeks to revolutionize the concept of God and make his theology of hope more concrete in the eyes of the reader.
Free Audio Book ($13) Marriage –
He Wins, She Wins (Learning the Art of Marital Negotiation) by Willard F. Harley, Jr.
Runtime 4.5 Hrs.
Regular Price: $12.98 Member Price: FREE (Free membership, just give your e-mail address)
When you get married, you expect your relationship to be a partnership in which you make decisions and face the world together, united. But often a husband’s perspective and a wife’s perspective on the same issue can be very different and unity in decision making can be tough. Should spouses take turns getting their way? Should they compromise? Can they avoid making decisions altogether? Dr. Harley says there’s a better way–a way in which both partners get what they want and believe is best every time.
In He Wins, She Wins, Dr. Harley introduces the revolutionary concept of joint agreement in marriage that keeps both husband and wife on equal footing and equally satisfied. This win-win model for negotiation starts with a simple rule: Never do anything without enthusiastic agreement between you and your spouse. Dr. Harley walks couples through the five most common sources of conflict in marriage, (friends and family, career and time management, finances, children, and sex), applying the joint agreement rule in every situation. And he teaches readers how to resolve conflicts the right way, so that not only are those conflicts resolved once and for all but the couple’s love for one another actually grows and is sustained for the rest of their lives.
Anyone who has been married long enough to have a disagreement will benefit from this unique new book from everyone’s favorite marriage doctor.
Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah – John Ankerberg, John Weldon
Book Description – Is Jesus the True Messiah? Jesus of Nazareth changed the world. He is the subject of more books, plays, poetry, films and worship than any man in history. But is He more than just a man? Citing specific facts and probability statistics, the authors conclusively show: Unassailable, prophetic proof that Jesus is the Messiah; Biblical evidence confirming Jesus’ supreme authority; Specific confirmation of the Bible’s accuracy in prophecy. Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah offers you ready access to proof that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
More FREE eBooks, see – http://bookshout.com/store/books/top_free?page=1
Need help with Windows 8? Free eBook – http://bookshout.com/store/books/99254
Free HD Video – Fearless (Worship Intro) By Centerline New Media
What are you afraid of? What is holding you back? Jesus has taken your sin at the cross and conquered death. Christ is risen! Death is no longer the end! This worship intro proclaims that because of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection we can be fearless in sharing the gospel with friends and neighbors and fearless in worshipping Him. Based on Romans 6: 5-11.
“The kind of obedience that glorifies God is free and joyful, not constrained and cowering. Even when the cost is supreme, the joy is triumphant, because the cause of Jesus cannot fail” (p. 27).
The four Gospels are filled with demands from Jesus. These demands are Jesus’ way of showing us who he is and what he expects of us. They are not harsh demands originating from a selfish desire to control, but rather loving directions for our good and ultimate satisfaction. In fact, what Jesus demands from the world can be summed up as: “Trust and treasure me above all.” This is good news!
In What Jesus Demands from the World, John Piper looks at the demands of Jesus as found in the four Gospels. He begins with an introduction that puts the demands in a redemptive-historical context, then engages in a concise examination of each. The result is an accessible introduction for thoughtful inquirers and new believers, as well as a refreshing reminder for more mature believers of God’s plan for his Son’s glory and our good. Now available in paperback.
Hardcover 2006; Paperback 2011 Crossway Books (Wheaton, Illinois)
John Piper – What Jesus Demands from the World – 395 Pages
John Piper – What Jesus Demands from the World – Study Guide – 14 Pages
Does prayer make any difference? Does it really change anything? Yes, says Dr. R. C. Sproul in this Crucial Questions booklet. Though we cannot hope that our prayers will change God’s mind, prevailing upon Him to act against His will, we can be sure that prayer does change things—including our own hearts. Plus, it is one of the chief means by which God carries out His will in the world.
For these reasons, Dr. Sproul argues, prayer has a vital place in the life of the Christian. In short chapters packed with practical wisdom, he unveils the purpose, the pattern, the practice, the prohibitions, and the power of prayer, calling Christians to come before God’s presence with joy and hope.
Free Collection of Microsoft eBooks ,
including: Windows 8.1, Win 7, Office 2013, Office 365, Office 2010, SharePoint 2013, and More
Free e-Book, Coping with Anger (PDF) From Focus on the Family (14 pages)_______________________________________________________________________________________
649 Leadership Quotes by Brian Dodd
Check out the “Free eBooks” from – ChurchPlants.com www.churchplants.com/free-downloads (Examples below)
- eBook Formatting (28 Page) eBook (Link)
- eBook Authoring (31 Page) eBook (Link)
- Disciples Who Make Disciples (114 Pages) eBook (Link)
- Discipling Skeptics and Seekers: Why Every Believer Needs to Share Their Faith by Beau Crosetto and James Choung (Link)
- SermonCraft (117 pages)
- Five Things That Destroy A Sermon. PDF (5 pages)
- Leadership Quotes – Dan Black
- Porn-Free Church (121 pages) http://www.covenanteyes.com/resources/download-porn-free-church/
- 455 Leadership Quotes by Brian Dodd http://gallery.mailchimp.com/8cf82b4fe8b977ced00f17537/files/455_Leadership_Quotes.pdf
- “Child Abuse: The Dangers of Delayed Reporting”
(27 pages by Richard R. Hammar)
- “What Every Church Planter Should Know” (41 pages) http://www.portablechurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/What-Every-EBook-FINAL-WEB-VERSION2.pdf
- Leading Your Church in Church Planting, by J.D. Payne (63 Pages) http://www.jdpayne.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Leading-Your-Church-In-Church-Planting-E-book_FINAL1.pdf
- The Art of Discerning God’s Will by Rick James
- “55 Questions for Churches Launching New Communications,” by Amy Bishop (9 pages)
- Get UnEmbarrassed: 10 Secrets to Effective Church Websites (23 pages) http://getunembarrassed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/get_unembarrassed.pdf
- Be Social – The Social Media Handbook for Churches by Matt McKee (26 pages) http://www.mattmckee.me/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/12/Be-Social-Updated-12-2012.pdf
- 30 Tips for Starting or Restarting Well As a Pastor by Josh Tandy (13 pages) http://rookiepastor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The-Rookie-Pastor-Manifesto.pdf
- Five Systems That Increase Giving (13 pages)
- The 5 Commandments of Church Media and more
More PDF’s & MS Word Files
- Letter for New Church Visitors – MSWord
- Survey for Churches – MSWord
- Six Month Evaluations – MSWord
- Sunday Morning Greeter Volunteer Job Description – MSWord
STEVE THE SCREEN FUN GAMES EDITION Countdowns
Worship Films Mini-Movies
Steve the screen is an interactive “countdown” to lead into your service. Steve’s personality will overtake your screens and have your audience laughing, engaging, and in this edition high-fiving those around. Steve is a fun and different way to countdown to get your service started.
The tabs above:
- Ministry Helps – Contains the BEST of the Internet I’m glad to share.
- Raising L.E.A.D.E.R.S. – this taxonomy (lesson/message/steps and stages) explains “meet-ing” people to “street-ing” people (Leadership Development) from Dr. C
- Bio – Get to know Dr. C a little better.
Material used in recent Marriage Retreat
Linda Lane’s – http://www.oneyearbibleblog.com
(E-mail me – info@HECardin.com)
To Subscribe to “Pastor’s Only” Updates, Please Complete the Form Below: