Free Items – Time Sensitive
Some items are here for now and gone as soon as tomorrow….
Free eBook -
Free eBook – The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience by Stormie Omartian
The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience is a free eBook from bestselling author Stormie Omartian, developed using excerpts from Prayer Warrior and Prayer Warrior Prayer and Study Guide.
Are you equipped for spiritual battle? Take the next seven days to “put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil” (Ephesians 6:11). Join Stormie as she explains the pieces of armor, what they mean, and how they can help you be a prayer warrior in your spiritual battle. With devotional thoughts, suggested prayers, ways to dig deeper, and opportunities to connect with Stormie and a whole community of prayer warriors, The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience will empower you with the truth that “He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).
Free eBook ($12) Opening Up Genesis by Kurt Strassner
183 Pages, 2009
Genesis is the book of beginnings. But it is also a book about God. “In the beginning, God” is the opening freeze-frame of the Bible. If we go back before the world sprang into being, we find God. If we ask where the world came from, Genesis answers: God. If we wonder why the universe continues to operate in an orderly, timely, predictable fashion, the answer in Genesis is God. And as we ponder how all this ancient information has been preserved and passed down to us, the answer again is God, who gave this book to Moses and had him write it down for the ages.
All disobedience boils down to one of the two. Either we do not care what God says (he is not Lord); or we do not believe what God says (we do not trust him).
Free Audio Book ($6) The Dawning of Indestructible Joy by John Piper
What better way to reflect and rejoice the truth of the Christmas season than by listening to the Advent devotional penned by author and pastor John Piper? Each daily devotion points us to the devotion and adoration of Jesus and aims to keep Him at the center of the Christmas season.
FREE (Free membership, just give your e-mail address)
Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah – John Ankerberg, John Weldon
Book Description – Is Jesus the True Messiah? Jesus of Nazareth changed the world. He is the subject of more books, plays, poetry, films and worship than any man in history. But is He more than just a man? Citing specific facts and probability statistics, the authors conclusively show: Unassailable, prophetic proof that Jesus is the Messiah; Biblical evidence confirming Jesus’ supreme authority; Specific confirmation of the Bible’s accuracy in prophecy. Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah offers you ready access to proof that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
More FREE eBooks, see – http://bookshout.com/store/books/top_free?page=1
Need help with Windows 8? Free eBook – http://bookshout.com/store/books/99254
Free HD Video – Interactive Countdown Non-Seasonal Volume 1 By Creative Sheep
This interactive countdown will get your audience engaged before you even set foot on stage. With everything from trivia, would you rather and fun facts, watch you audience buzz with this fun prequel to your service.
“The kind of obedience that glorifies God is free and joyful, not constrained and cowering. Even when the cost is supreme, the joy is triumphant, because the cause of Jesus cannot fail” (p. 27).
The four Gospels are filled with demands from Jesus. These demands are Jesus’ way of showing us who he is and what he expects of us. They are not harsh demands originating from a selfish desire to control, but rather loving directions for our good and ultimate satisfaction. In fact, what Jesus demands from the world can be summed up as: “Trust and treasure me above all.” This is good news!
In What Jesus Demands from the World, John Piper looks at the demands of Jesus as found in the four Gospels. He begins with an introduction that puts the demands in a redemptive-historical context, then engages in a concise examination of each. The result is an accessible introduction for thoughtful inquirers and new believers, as well as a refreshing reminder for more mature believers of God’s plan for his Son’s glory and our good. Now available in paperback.
Hardcover 2006; Paperback 2011 Crossway Books (Wheaton, Illinois)
John Piper – What Jesus Demands from the World – 395 Pages
John Piper – What Jesus Demands from the World – Study Guide – 14 Pages
Does prayer make any difference? Does it really change anything? Yes, says Dr. R. C. Sproul in this Crucial Questions booklet. Though we cannot hope that our prayers will change God’s mind, prevailing upon Him to act against His will, we can be sure that prayer does change things—including our own hearts. Plus, it is one of the chief means by which God carries out His will in the world.
For these reasons, Dr. Sproul argues, prayer has a vital place in the life of the Christian. In short chapters packed with practical wisdom, he unveils the purpose, the pattern, the practice, the prohibitions, and the power of prayer, calling Christians to come before God’s presence with joy and hope.
Free Collection of Microsoft eBooks ,
including: Windows 8.1, Win 7, Office 2013, Office 365, Office 2010, SharePoint 2013, and More
Free e-Book, Coping with Anger (PDF) From Focus on the Family (14 pages)_______________________________________________________________________________________
649 Leadership Quotes by Brian Dodd
Check out the “Free eBooks” from – ChurchPlants.com www.churchplants.com/free-downloads (Examples below)
- eBook Formatting (28 Page) eBook (Link)
- eBook Authoring (31 Page) eBook (Link)
- Disciples Who Make Disciples (114 Pages) eBook (Link)
- Discipling Skeptics and Seekers: Why Every Believer Needs to Share Their Faith by Beau Crosetto and James Choung (Link)
- SermonCraft (117 pages)
- Five Things That Destroy A Sermon. PDF (5 pages)
- Leadership Quotes – Dan Black
- Porn-Free Church (121 pages) http://www.covenanteyes.com/resources/download-porn-free-church/
- 455 Leadership Quotes by Brian Dodd http://gallery.mailchimp.com/8cf82b4fe8b977ced00f17537/files/455_Leadership_Quotes.pdf
- “Child Abuse: The Dangers of Delayed Reporting”
(27 pages by Richard R. Hammar)
- Leading Your Church in Church Planting, by J.D. Payne (63 Pages) http://www.jdpayne.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Leading-Your-Church-In-Church-Planting-E-book_FINAL1.pdf
- The Art of Discerning God’s Will by Rick James
- “55 Questions for Churches Launching New Communications,” by Amy Bishop (9 pages)
- Get UnEmbarrassed: 10 Secrets to Effective Church Websites (23 pages) http://getunembarrassed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/get_unembarrassed.pdf
- Be Social – The Social Media Handbook for Churches by Matt McKee (26 pages) http://www.mattmckee.me/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/12/Be-Social-Updated-12-2012.pdf
- 30 Tips for Starting or Restarting Well As a Pastor by Josh Tandy (13 pages) http://rookiepastor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The-Rookie-Pastor-Manifesto.pdf
- Five Systems That Increase Giving (13 pages)
- The 5 Commandments of Church Media and more
More PDF’s & MS Word Files
- Letter for New Church Visitors – MSWord
- Survey for Churches – MSWord
- Six Month Evaluations – MSWord
- Sunday Morning Greeter Volunteer Job Description – MSWord
The tabs above:
- Ministry Helps – Contains the BEST of the Internet I’m glad to share.
- Raising L.E.A.D.E.R.S. – this taxonomy (lesson/message/steps and stages) explains “meet-ing” people to “street-ing” people (Leadership Development) from Dr. C
- Bio – Get to know Dr. C a little better.
Material used in recent Marriage Retreat
Linda Lane’s – http://www.oneyearbibleblog.com
(E-mail me – info@HECardin.com)
To Subscribe to “Pastor’s Only” Updates, Please Complete the Form Below: