Free Items – Time Sensitive
Some items are here for now and gone as soon as tomorrow….
Free eBook -
Free eBook – The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience by Stormie Omartian
The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience is a free eBook from bestselling author Stormie Omartian, developed using excerpts from Prayer Warrior and Prayer Warrior Prayer and Study Guide.
Are you equipped for spiritual battle? Take the next seven days to “put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil” (Ephesians 6:11). Join Stormie as she explains the pieces of armor, what they mean, and how they can help you be a prayer warrior in your spiritual battle. With devotional thoughts, suggested prayers, ways to dig deeper, and opportunities to connect with Stormie and a whole community of prayer warriors, The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience will empower you with the truth that “He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).
Free eBook – Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works, vol. 3: Creation and Fall
by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
“Delivered with passion and kerygmatic style rather than in the language of academic discourse, Creation and Fall retains the sense of immediacy, relevance, and power that first spoke to Bonhoffer’s students.”
—John W. de Gruchy, Robert Selby Taylor Professor of Christian Studies, University of Cape Town, South Africa
Free Audiobook Normally – $18.98 – Anna and the King of Siam
The Book That Inspired the Musical and Film The King and I
Author Margaret Landon
Runtime 15 Hrs – Unabridged
Publisher Mission Audio
Downloads ZIP M4B MP3
Member Price: FREE
Anna and the King written by Margaret Landon is the free audiobook of the month for August. This poignant story of Anna Leonowens and the King of Siam has captured the fancy of millions worldwide through not only the book, but the play The King and I. Wonderfully narrated by Anne Flosnik and nominated for a prestigious Audie Award in 2013, it is certainly one of the most entertaining audiobooks.
Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah – John Ankerberg, John Weldon
Book Description – Is Jesus the True Messiah? Jesus of Nazareth changed the world. He is the subject of more books, plays, poetry, films and worship than any man in history. But is He more than just a man? Citing specific facts and probability statistics, the authors conclusively show: Unassailable, prophetic proof that Jesus is the Messiah; Biblical evidence confirming Jesus’ supreme authority; Specific confirmation of the Bible’s accuracy in prophecy. Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah offers you ready access to proof that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
More FREE eBooks, see – http://bookshout.com/store/books/top_free?page=1
Need help with Windows 8? Free eBook - http://bookshout.com/store/books/99254
Free HD Video – Faith Refocused By The Veracity Project
Faith! What is it really? Is it a blind faith? Is it all about perspective? Is it a crutch? Is it real…on any level? What does Scripture say about faith? This fun, easy-to-follow, stop-animation video will help you refocus on this important word and walk away with the right understanding of it.
Does prayer make any difference? Does it really change anything? Yes, says Dr. R. C. Sproul in this Crucial Questions booklet. Though we cannot hope that our prayers will change God’s mind, prevailing upon Him to act against His will, we can be sure that prayer does change things—including our own hearts. Plus, it is one of the chief means by which God carries out His will in the world.
For these reasons, Dr. Sproul argues, prayer has a vital place in the life of the Christian. In short chapters packed with practical wisdom, he unveils the purpose, the pattern, the practice, the prohibitions, and the power of prayer, calling Christians to come before God’s presence with joy and hope.
Free Collection of Microsoft eBooks ,
including: Windows 8.1, Win 7, Office 2013, Office 365, Office 2010, SharePoint 2013, and More
Free e-Book, Coping with Anger (PDF) From Focus on the Family (14 pages)_______________________________________________________________________________________
649 Leadership Quotes by Brian Dodd
Check out the “Free eBooks” from – ChurchPlants.com www.churchplants.com/free-downloads (Examples below)
- eBook Formatting (28 Page) eBook (Link)
- eBook Authoring (31 Page) eBook (Link)
- Disciples Who Make Disciples (114 Pages) eBook (Link)
- Discipling Skeptics and Seekers: Why Every Believer Needs to Share Their Faith by Beau Crosetto and James Choung (Link)
- SermonCraft (117 pages)
- Five Things That Destroy A Sermon. PDF (5 pages)
- Leadership Quotes – Dan Black
- Porn-Free Church (121 pages) http://www.covenanteyes.com/resources/download-porn-free-church/
- 455 Leadership Quotes by Brian Dodd http://gallery.mailchimp.com/8cf82b4fe8b977ced00f17537/files/455_Leadership_Quotes.pdf
- “Child Abuse: The Dangers of Delayed Reporting”
(27 pages by Richard R. Hammar)
- “What Every Church Planter Should Know” (41 pages) http://www.portablechurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/What-Every-EBook-FINAL-WEB-VERSION2.pdf
- Leading Your Church in Church Planting, by J.D. Payne (63 Pages) http://www.jdpayne.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Leading-Your-Church-In-Church-Planting-E-book_FINAL1.pdf
- The Art of Discerning God’s Will by Rick James
- “55 Questions for Churches Launching New Communications,” by Amy Bishop (9 pages)
- Get UnEmbarrassed: 10 Secrets to Effective Church Websites (23 pages) http://getunembarrassed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/get_unembarrassed.pdf
- Be Social – The Social Media Handbook for Churches by Matt McKee (26 pages) http://www.mattmckee.me/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/12/Be-Social-Updated-12-2012.pdf
- 30 Tips for Starting or Restarting Well As a Pastor by Josh Tandy (13 pages) http://rookiepastor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The-Rookie-Pastor-Manifesto.pdf
- Five Systems That Increase Giving (13 pages)
- The 5 Commandments of Church Media and more
More PDF’s & MS Word Files
- Letter for New Church Visitors – MSWord
- Survey for Churches – MSWord
- Six Month Evaluations – MSWord
- Sunday Morning Greeter Volunteer Job Description – MSWord
STEVE THE SCREEN FUN GAMES EDITION Countdowns
Worship Films Mini-Movies
Steve the screen is an interactive “countdown” to lead into your service. Steve’s personality will overtake your screens and have your audience laughing, engaging, and in this edition high-fiving those around. Steve is a fun and different way to countdown to get your service started.
The tabs above:
- Ministry Helps – Contains the BEST of the Internet I’m glad to share.
- Raising L.E.A.D.E.R.S. – this taxonomy (lesson/message/steps and stages) explains “meet-ing” people to “street-ing” people (Leadership Development) from Dr. C
- Bio – Get to know Dr. C a little better.
Material used in recent Marriage Retreat
Linda Lane’s – http://www.oneyearbibleblog.com
(E-mail me – info@HECardin.com)
To Subscribe to “Pastor’s Only” Updates, Please Complete the Form Below: